Matilda Bay Brewery
Project: Facility Renovation and Upgrade
Site Description: Large Scale Brewing Facility. Built in 1930, formerly Ford assembly plant, converted by Fosters in 1980s, the building now houses WA operations for Carlton United Brewery (CUB).
Scope of Painting Project: Industrial Painting including Masonry Walls, Structural Steal Beams, Columns, Trusses, Gangways, Pipe Work and Concrete Floors.
Site Preparation: Pressure Blast and Rust Converter Primer Treatment. Anti Corrosive Paint,and 2 PAC Epoxy finish. Concrete Floors prepared and coated with 2 PAC Epoxy.
Project Challenges: Extensive surface preparation. Badly degraded surfaces due to coastal proximity. Long period of decommission. 70 years of heavy industrial use and little upkeep in 25 years.
- High and hard to access areas – trusses at 25 metres
- Managing safety protocol – working with asbestos
- Sensitivity: CUB operations had to worked around, so tight scheduling and regular liaison were paramount
Assistant to State Manager, and CUB Liaison
Director of HLM Holdings (Landlord)
Contact: 9384 2577
Baker Hughes Oil Field Services
Project: Multi-Site Restoration and Maintenance
Site Description: Multiple facilities, in multiple locations. Warehouses, Workshops, Laboratories and Offices in Metro areas (Perth City, Bibra Lake, Osborne Park, Canning Vale, Welshpool), and rural areas (Dampier)
Scope of Painting Project: Programmed Maintenance Schedule Consultation. Maintaining and Restoring Industrial and Commercial Facilities – warehouses, workshops and offices. Line Marking to Warehouses (quarantine areas, loading bays, carparks, etc.)
Site Preparation: Pressure Blast and Rust Converter Primer Treatment. Anti Corrosive Paint and 2 PAC Epoxy finish. Concrete Floors prepared and coated with 2 PAC Epoxy.
End Users Include:
- Woodside King Bay Supply Centre, Dampier
- Chevron Offices, St Georges Tce, Perth
- Atlas Workshop Floors Canning Vale
- BOT Workshops Interiors and Floors, Bibra Lake
- Multi-site co-ordination
- Remote rural management
- Surface and facility preparation logistics
- Operational sensitivity
Transfield, Telstra and PRC Building Services
Project: Multi-Site Facility Renovations and Upgrades
Site Description: Telstra Exchanges in Mullawa, Kojonup and Northam.
Scope of Painting Project: Industrial Painting including Exterior renovations to industrial/commercial facilities multi-site, rural.
- Telstra Transfield
- Multi-site and remote locations
- Scheduling for weather variations
- Specialist safety protocol for working with asbestos
PRC Building Services
Contact: 0458 073615
Project: Large-Scale Commercial Facility Protective Coating
Site Description: Notre Dame Performing Arts Centre, Perth.
Scope of Painting Project: Consultation on material options and logistics. Structural beams and trusses spray painted with intumescent (fire protective) coating.
- Protecting of exposed limestone/li>
- High and difficult access
- Operational sensitivity